Just want everyone to know Steve and I are expecting another baby. This has come as a great surprise to us, as we were pretty sure our family was complete as is. I guess there's another one. Anyway, I am due July 22 and am feeling the effects of pregnancy already. You know, the nausea, extreme tiredness, moodiness, etc. I'm feeling post-partum depression and I haven't even delivered. I want to have a good attitude, but sitting alone with five kids at church and the thought of adding another baby is overwhelming right now. I pray I will have the faith to make it through!
3 comments:
Wow! Congrats. You are so tough - if anyone can do it, you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Congrats!! I have to say that I am shocked, but I know the baby will be such a joy. Hang in there!
Congratulations, Mandy! I ran into your parents the other day and they told me the exciting--and surprising--news. I can relate somewhat to feeling overwhelmed, as we're soon to have baby #5, and our oldest is only 6...somebody has a sense of humor, I think, because we spent a lot of years thinking we'd never have any kids, and look at us now! Thank goodness we moms have help. Hang in there (and try to enjoy the ride)!
Post a Comment