Well, I'm having another boy. This news was almost as strange as finding out I was pregnant in the first place. We were so sure it was a girl--I had even had dreams! I'm still trying to adjust to the news and picture life preparing another missionary! I feel such pressure! I was really hoping for a nice, mellow girl. So far, my boys have been far moodier than my girls. Anyway, I'm not wanting this little one to feel unwanted, so I will be happy and look forward to meeting the little gentlman that chose to be a part of this family. Name ideas, anyone?
1 comment:
Congrats, Mandy! And why is it everyone says girls are harder than boys, anyways? My boys can definitely hold their own when it comes to the "emotional" department! If I had any great name ideas, I'd send them to you...then again, maybe I wouldn't, considering I'm due in two weeks and haven't a clue what to name this little guy! Help!
Post a Comment