I remember when Garrett was born, and I was so overwhelmed with two boys 15 months apart. I thought, it will be so much better the year they turn 3 and 4. That year is here! I can't believe it! I won't say it's easier, but it is different than having two babies at a time. Four is my favorite year for a child! They are potty trained, past the fit throwing stage (usually) and say the funniest things! Erik has taken on the roll of being Garrett's linguist tutor. He keeps trying to get him to pronounce words correctly; the funny thing is, Garrett learned how to talk from Erik, so he says things just like Erik (Erik: "NO, Garrett, not "lellow", "LELLOW!") (for yellow). Anyway, time really has passed quickly, and I'm grateful for my little family! I hope to enjoy them more!Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Erik Turns Four!
Erik turned four on May 10th.
I remember when Garrett was born, and I was so overwhelmed with two boys 15 months apart. I thought, it will be so much better the year they turn 3 and 4. That year is here! I can't believe it! I won't say it's easier, but it is different than having two babies at a time. Four is my favorite year for a child! They are potty trained, past the fit throwing stage (usually) and say the funniest things! Erik has taken on the roll of being Garrett's linguist tutor. He keeps trying to get him to pronounce words correctly; the funny thing is, Garrett learned how to talk from Erik, so he says things just like Erik (Erik: "NO, Garrett, not "lellow", "LELLOW!") (for yellow). Anyway, time really has passed quickly, and I'm grateful for my little family! I hope to enjoy them more!
I remember when Garrett was born, and I was so overwhelmed with two boys 15 months apart. I thought, it will be so much better the year they turn 3 and 4. That year is here! I can't believe it! I won't say it's easier, but it is different than having two babies at a time. Four is my favorite year for a child! They are potty trained, past the fit throwing stage (usually) and say the funniest things! Erik has taken on the roll of being Garrett's linguist tutor. He keeps trying to get him to pronounce words correctly; the funny thing is, Garrett learned how to talk from Erik, so he says things just like Erik (Erik: "NO, Garrett, not "lellow", "LELLOW!") (for yellow). Anyway, time really has passed quickly, and I'm grateful for my little family! I hope to enjoy them more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment