Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Grocery Game

Ok, so I'm watching Foodnetwork last night and see a segment on some lady who has created "The Grocery Game" which is basically a coupon/sale finding website which is supposed to save you money. Does anyone know anything about it?

3 comments:

SunValleyKid said...

I have no idea but I thought I should let you know I caught David on the computer playing the word game. He said, "Mandy sent this stupid word game and now I am addicted." If only I had time. By the way that is my score not his.

jeffandleath said...

my neighbor does it - it costs a bit, but she claims it has saved her. she only has 2 kids and is quite hyper - I think it takes some time. Time that I am not willing to spend for a little savings. Let me know if you try it out and like it.

Mandy Baker said...

Thanks for the info! It does look like it would take time, so I'm not sure if I'll try it or not. I'm not surprised Dave is addicted! I can't leave it alone!