I'm officially classified as to term now--37 weeks and counting. I made it past the 35 1/2 week mark when Garrett was born and am now very impatient. I've had my share of Braxton Hick's contractions--hard enough to wake me up at night, but all they seem to accomplish is making me more tired. Oh, it's so hard to endure this last part! We all want the baby to come!
1 comment:
Holy cow--I had no idea you were that far along! Time flies--at least when you're not the one living it. I know that anxious feeling in those last weeks, although for me this last time my impatience to be done with the pregnancy was balanced by my anxiety over having five kids aged six and under! Thank goodness we've all adjusted well, as I'm sure your family will too. I wish you all the best in the coming days!
Post a Comment