Thursday, July 9, 2009
...and still waiting!!!
I cannot believe I have not had this baby yet. I know Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience, but I wish He'd hurry up and get on with the lesson! I was sitting in sacrament meeting on Sunday as Garrett is romping over my lap and whining incessantly, and the impression came to me that the baby is probably afraid to come! It's much safer inside! I know it eventually has to end. I tried the castor oil thing today. I think it worked when I tried it with Ethan. It didn't work this time. I don't have to worry about being regular for a while, but I am completely wiped out! It really took a lot out of me (none of these comments are pun-intended!). I really do feel yucky tonight. I'll just keep praying for patience and know this little guy will come when he's ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there it always ends! Have you ever gone over? I have, but only by a couple days. It is still an endurance test! Good Luck
Post a Comment