Sunday, July 12, 2009

On the Bright Side
























One good thing about not having the baby early is that we've been able to do some fun things together. Steve was able to take the boys on an overnighter campout, since our ward didn't do a father and sons outing. They had a great time!
We were also able to spend an evening at Harris Pond in Burley canoeing, paddle boating, swimming, and getting eaten by mosquitoes. We all had fun!
The highlight of the summer so far was the ward party at Steadman's water slide in Raft River. The kids had great fun going down the slide, doing the zip line, and scrounging for candy from the candy cannon. Maybe I should have tried the water slide or zip line...it might have put me into labor!




1 comment:

Wills Family Blog said...

Hey we went to Steadmans this summer too. I never knew it was there. We are definaltely going back next summer on a hot day. I didn't know about the candy cannon though. Congrats on the baby, you do good work. How is home schooling going?